Unassign Floating IP Address from Instance
You can remove or disassociate a floating IP address that you no longer require for use.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To remove or disassociate a floating IP address, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Networks in the left panel.
- Click the Floating IPs tab.
- Select the check boxes for the floating IP addresses that you want to dissociate.
- Click Remove Floating IP on the toolbar seen above the list of security groups.
- Click Delete Floating IP on the message if you are sure that you want to delete the selected floating IPs.
The selected floating IPs are dissociated and the disassociated floating IPs are available to be assigned to other instances.