Edit Security Group
You can edit a security group at any time. When you edit a security group, you can add or remove individual rules for inbound and outbound traffic the name as well as the external network that the router should connect to.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit a security group, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Networks in the left panel.
- Click the Security Groups tab.
- Select the security group that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Security Group on the toolbar seen above the list of security groups.
- Edit the rules in the security group as required. Do either of the following.
- Click Add Inbound Rule in the Inbound tab to add an inbound rule.
- Click Add Outbound Rule in the Outbound to add outbound rule.
- Click the cross-sign icon on the rightmost corner of a rule to delete the rule.
- Click Update Security Group.
The security group is saved with the changes made during the edit.