Delete Floating IP Address
You can delete a floating IP address that you no longer require for use. You can delete multiple floating IP addresses at a time.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To delete one or more floating IP addresses, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Networks in the left panel.
- Click the Floating IPs tab.
- Select the check boxes for the floating IP addresses that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Floating IP on the toolbar seen above the list of security groups.
- Click Delete Floating IP on the message if you are sure that you want to delete the selected security groups.
The selected floating IP addresses are deleted and the deleted floating IP addresses are no longer available for use.