Edit Bulk Metadata for Instance
You may want to edit the metadata key-value pairs to make modifications to the values of the keys. If you wish to edit keys in the key-value pair, you can add a new key-value pair with the modified key and its corresponding value by clicking the Add key-value metadata. You can remove the erroneous key-value pair by referring to Remove Bulk Metadata from Instance.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit the bulk metadata for an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance to which you want to add metadata in bulk.
- Click Settings on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Edit Bulk Metadata.
- Enter the new value for an existing key if you wish to correct the value. Click Add key-value metadata to add new key-value as it is not possible to edit an existing key.
- Click Save.
The new value for the key is saved to the key-value pair for the instance.