You can assign a ClusterRole to users or groups of users, or unassign a ClusterRole from users or groups of users.
Follow the steps given below to edit a ClusterRoleBinding, through the Platform9 Clarity UI.
- Navigate to Kubernetes>RBAC>Cluster Role Bindings.
- Select the check box for the ClusterRoleBinding to edit.
- Click Edit Role Binding seen above the list of ClusterRoleBindings.
- Select the check boxes for the Users and/or Groups to which you wish to assign the Role to or unassign the Role from.
- Click Update Cluster Role Binding.
The ClusterRoleBinding is updated with the changes in the users or groups of users.
The users or groups of users, to whom the Role has been assigned, are able to perform operations specified in the ClusterRole. The users or groups of users that are not assigned to the Role anymore, are unable to perform the operations associated with the ClusterRole.