A service is an API object that describes the way to access applications, ports, and load balancers.
A sample service template is available to create a resource YAML for a service.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
Follow the steps given below to create a service.
- Navigate to Pods, Deployments, & Services>Services>Create New Service.
- Select Resource Type as service.
- Select the Cluster with which the Service is to be associated.
- Select the Namespace with which the Service is to be associated.
- Input the resource YAML, or click Example Service Template and modify the template to suit your need.
- Click Create Resource.
The service is created successfully.