A pod is a group of one or more containers and an ephemeral resource.
A sample pod template is available to create a resource YAML for a pod.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
Follow the steps given below to create a pod.
- Navigate to Pods, Deployments, & Services>Pods>Create New Pod.
- Select Resource Type as pod.
- Select the Cluster with which the pod is to be associated.
- Select the Namespace with which the pod is to be associated.
- Input the resource YAML, or click Example Pod Template and modify the template to suit your need.
- Click Create Resource.
The pod is created successfully.