A deployment is an API object that manages a replicated application.
A sample deployment template is available to create a resource YAML for a deployment.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
Follow the steps given below to create a deployment.
- Navigate to Pods, Deployments, & Services>Deployments>Create New Deployment.
- Select Resource Type as deployment.
- Select the Cluster with which the deployment is to be associated.
- Select the Namespace with which the Deployment is to be associated.
- Input the resource YAML, or click Example Deployment Template and modify the template to suit your need.
- Click Create Resource.
The deployment is created successfully.