Remove Bulk Metadata for Instance
You can remove multiple metadata key-value pairs at a time.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To remove bulk metadata for an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance to which you want to add metadata in bulk.
- Click Settings on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Remove Bulk Metadata.
- Select the check boxes for the keys to be removed.
- Click Remove Tags.
The bulk metadata is removed from the instance.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!