Remove Bulk Metadata for Instance
You can remove multiple metadata key-value pairs at a time.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To remove bulk metadata for an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance to which you want to add metadata in bulk.
- Click Settings on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Remove Bulk Metadata.
- Select the check boxes for the keys to be removed.
- Click Remove Tags.
The bulk metadata is removed from the instance.