Dissociate Floating IP Address from Instance
You can remove or disassociate a floating IP address assigned to an instance to make it inaccessible over an external network.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To dissociate a floating IP address assigned to an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance from which you want to remove or disassociate a floating IP address.
- Click Network on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Remove Floating IP.
- Select the checkbox for the floating IP address.
- Click Remove Floating IPs.
The floating IP assigned to the instance is dissociated from the instance. The instance is inaccessible over the external network through the floating IP that was previously assigned to the instance.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!