Delete Server Group
You can delete an unwanted server group. Once deleted, the server group is not available for use.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To create a server group, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Click the Server Groups tab.
- Select the server group to delete.
- Click Delete on the toolbar seen above the list of server groups.
- Click Confirm on the message if you are sure that you want to delete the selected server group.
The selected server group is deleted.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!