You can delete an instance when you no longer require the instance. If you wish to have a similar instance after deleting the instance, you can recreate the instance from the image that was used to create the previous instance. You can delete running instances.
You can delete instances permanently or can put them into a Recycle bin so as to be able to retrieve them later.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To delete an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance that you want to delete.
- Click Delete on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Recycle bin to put the instance into the Recycle bin and be able to retrieve the instance later, or click Permanently Delete to delete permanently.
- Click Confirm on the message if you are sure that you want to delete the selected instance.
The selected instance is deleted and is no longer available for use.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!