Edit Bulk Metadata for Instance
You may want to edit the metadata key-value pairs to make modifications to the values of the keys. If you wish to edit keys in the key-value pair, you can add a new key-value pair with the modified key and its corresponding value by clicking the Add key-value metadata. You can remove the erroneous key-value pair by referring to Remove Bulk Metadata from Instance.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit the bulk metadata for an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance to which you want to add metadata in bulk.
- Click Settings on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Edit Bulk Metadata.
- Enter the new value for an existing key if you wish to correct the value. Click Add key-value metadata to add new key-value as it is not possible to edit an existing key.
- Click Save.
The new value for the key is saved to the key-value pair for the instance.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!