Add Bulk Metadata for Instance
You can add metadata for an instance in bulk, that is, add multiple key-value pairs at once. You can assign multiple tags to an instance, such as the operating system, the hardware architecture or the purpose for which the instance has been created. The tags assigned to the instance can be used to search for the instance, based on the tag name.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To add bulk metadata for an instance, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Instances in the left panel.
- Select the checkbox for the instance to which you want to add metadata in bulk.
- Click Settings on the toolbar seen above the list of instances.
- Click Add Bulk Metadata.
- Enter the key-value pair.
- Click Add key-value metadata to add another key-value pair for the image. Repeat this step if you wish to add more key-value pairs
- Click Add Tags.
- Click Confirm.
The bulk metadata is added to the instance.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for the feedback.