You can edit a volume to make changes to name and description of the volume, the size of the volume, and to make it bootable or non-bootable.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
You can add more metadata to a volume by editing the volume.
To edit a volume, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Volumes and Snapshots in the left panel.
- Select the check box for the volume to edit from the list of volumes.
- Click Edit Volume on the toolbar seen above the list of volumes.
- Click Basic to make changes related to name, description and bootability of the volume.
- Click Update Volume after making the required changes.
- Click Extend Volume to increase the total size of the volume. Click Extend Volume after making the required changes.
- Click Tags and to add or remove metadata. Click Update Tags after making the required changes.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!