You can edit a volume to make changes to name and description of the volume, the size of the volume, and to make it bootable or non-bootable.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
You can add more metadata to a volume by editing the volume.
To edit a volume, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Volumes and Snapshots in the left panel.
- Select the check box for the volume to edit from the list of volumes.
- Click Edit Volume on the toolbar seen above the list of volumes.
- Click Basic to make changes related to name, description and bootability of the volume.
- Click Update Volume after making the required changes.
- Click Extend Volume to increase the total size of the volume. Click Extend Volume after making the required changes.
- Click Tags and to add or remove metadata. Click Update Tags after making the required changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for the feedback.