You can delete a volume snapshot that are no longer required. You may delete only one volume snapshot at a time.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To delete a volume snapshot, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Volumes and Snapshots in the left panel.
- Click the Volume Snapshots tab.
- Select the checkbox for the volume snapshot to delete from the list of volume snapshots.
- Click Delete Volume Snapshot on the toolbar seen above the list of volume snapshots.
- Click Delete Volume Snapshot on the message if you are sure that you want to delete the selected volume snapshot.
The volume snapshot is deleted and no longer available for use.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!