You can edit subnet details such as name, allocation pools, DNS name servers, gateway IP, host, and subnet routes. You can modify the enabling or disabling of DHCP and gateway.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit a subnet, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Networks in the left panel.
- Click a network name in the list of networks.
- Click the Subnets tab to view a list of existing subnets for the selected network.
- Select the checkbox for the subnet to edit from the list of subnets.
- Click Edit Subnet on the toolbar seen on the top of the list of subnets.
- Make the required changes.
- Click Update Subnet.
The selected subnet is updated with the changes.