Configure Host as Neutron Server
You can configure the host to be a Neutron server node by assigning networking role to it.
To configure Neutron networking settings for a host, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Infrastructure in the left panel.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Select a host and click Configure Host seen above the list of hosts.
- Click Networking Tab.
- Select the Make host a Neutron server node check box, to make the host a Neutron server node.
- Select the Tunnel Interface IP from the list of available IP addresses. This is the tunnel endpoint IP address of the host. The host is accessible to the Neutron network with this IP address.
- Specify a Physical Network Config Label. The physical network config label is an identifier for the physical network that the host connects to.
- Select the Mapping Bridge Device to which the host should map.
- Click Add a Physical Network Config to add physical network config label and the corresponding mapping bridge device.
- Repeat the step to add more physical network configurations.
- Click the minus sign adjacent to a physical network config label, to remove the physical network configuration. This is an optional step.
- Click Update.
The host is now ready to function as the Neutron server node.