Edit Host Aggregate
You can edit a host aggregate to make changes to the name, availability zone, key-value metadata or hosts in the aggregate.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit a host aggregate, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Infrastructure in the left panel.
- Click the Host Aggregates tab.
- Select the host aggregate to edit.
- Click Edit Host Aggregate on the toolbar seen above the list of host aggregates.
- Make the required changes.
- Click Save.
The changes made to the host aggregate are saved.