Disable Advanced Remote Support on Host
You can disable advanced remote support for Platform9, if the advanced remote support has been enabled for advanced troubleshooting purpose and the problem has been resolved.
To disable Advanced Remote Support, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Infrastructure in the left panel.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Select the Host for which you wish to disable Advanced Remote Support, and click Configure Host seen in the toolbar above the list of hosts.
- Click the Hypervisor tab.
- Deselect the Yes check box for Enable Advanced Remote Support.
- Click Update Hypervisor details.
Advanced Remote Support is disabled and a remote login to your host appliance is no longer possible.