Delete Host Aggregate
You can delete a host aggregate when you do not require the host aggregate.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
To delete a host aggregate, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Infrastructure in the left panel.
- Click the Host Aggregates tab.
- Select the host aggregate to delete.
- Click Delete Host Aggregate on the toolbar seen above the list of host aggregates.
- Click Delete Host Aggregate if you are sure that you want to delete the host aggregate.
- Click Save.
The host aggregate is deleted and is no longer available for use.