Create Host Aggregate
You can create a host aggregate by grouping multiple hosts that share a common capability.
You must be a PMO administrator to perform this operation.
To add a host aggregate, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Infrastructure in the left panel.
- Click the Host Aggregates tab.
- Click Add a New Host Aggregate.
- Enter the aggregate name in Name.
- Select the Create new availability zone if there is no existing availability zone or if you wish to create a new availability zone. This is an optional step. Enter the name of the new availability zone in Availability Zone Name.
- Click Add key-value metadata to add SSH key value pairs to access the host aggregate. Repeat the step to add the required number of SSH key-value pairs.
- Select the check boxes for the hosts to be included in the host aggregate from the list of hosts.
- Click Create Host Aggregates.
A host aggregate is created.
If you have created a new availability zone, the newly created availability zone is visible under Infrastructure -> Host Aggregates -> Availability Zones.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!