Before you can use a newly added host in PMO to start deploying your workloads on, you need to authorize the host. During the process of authorization you will be asked to configure the host to have one or more roles, which in turn will determine the OpenStack service or services that will run on it. Depending on the role you assign to the host, you will need to configure a set of parameters specific for that role.
To authorize a host, follow the steps given below.
- Click Dashboard in the left panel and click Authorize Host on the notification titled Authorize newly added hosts.
- Click Authorize for the newly added host.
- Configure the Networking settings for the host.
- Configure the Hypervisor options for the host.
- Configure the Image Library options for the host.
- Configure the Block Storage options for the host.
Once the above steps are complete, the host is authorized.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!