You can assign a name and description to an imported image made available to you through the Glance image catalog. You can add metadata to the image in the form of key-value pairs.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To assign a name and description to an image, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Images in the left panel.
- Click the Imported Images tab.
- Select the checkbox for the image that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Image.
Provide values for the following fields.
Field Description Name Name of the image Description Description of the image
- Click Add key-value metadata if you want to add metadata in the form of key-value pairs.
- Enter the key and corresponding value.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 if you wish to add more key-value pairs for the image.
- Click Save to save the details for the image.
The changes made to the image are saved.