You can assign a name and description to an imported image made available to you through the Glance image catalog. You can add metadata to the image in the form of key-value pairs.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To assign a name and description to an image, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Images in the left panel.
- Click the Imported Images tab.
- Select the checkbox for the image that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Image.
Provide values for the following fields.
Field Description Name Name of the image Description Description of the image
- Click Add key-value metadata if you want to add metadata in the form of key-value pairs.
- Enter the key and corresponding value.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 if you wish to add more key-value pairs for the image.
- Click Save to save the details for the image.
The changes made to the image are saved.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!