Add Bulk Metadata for Image
You can add metadata for an image in bulk, that is, add multiple key-value pairs at once.
You can assign multiple tags to the image such as the operating system, the hardware architecture or the purpose for which the image has been created.
The tags assigned to the image can be used to search for the image, based on the tag name.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To add bulk metadata for an image, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to Clarity.
- Click Images in the left panel.
- Click the Imported Images tab.
- Select the checkbox for the image where you want to add the metadata.
- Click Add Bulk Metadata.
- Enter the key-value pair.
- Click Add key-value metadata to add another key-value pair for the image. Repeat this step if you wish to add more key-value pairs.
- Click Add Tags.
- Click Confirm.
The bulk metadata is added to the image.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!