You can edit the information about an application in the Murano application catalog. You can edit the name, description, tags, and categories for the application. You can make the application public or private.
You must be a self-service user or an administrator to perform this operation.
To edit an application, follow the steps given below.
- Click Applications in the left panel and then click Applications.
- Click the Application Catalog tab.
- Click the Edit Application icon seen on the application tile.
Edit one or more the following details as required.
Field Description Name The name of the application Description The description of the application Tags The image from which a virtual machine instance must be spawned for the application to run on Categories The flavor to use based on CPU and memory resources required
- Select the Public check box if you want to make the application public. This is an optional step.
- Click Update Application.
The application is updated with the changes.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback!