To ensure clusters can be created by a given cloud provider Platform9 has built a mechanism to test connectivity and validate the credentials.
Test AWS Cloud Provider
You can test an AWS cloud provider to ensure the credentials used by that cloud provider will be able to deploy a cluster.
Follow the steps below to test an AWS cloud provider.
- Navigate to Infrastructure > Cloud Providers.
- Select the AWS Cloud Provider whose credentials you want to test.
- Click Edit Cloud Provider button.
- Below the Credentials details are three cards that validate access to AWS; Region Access, Route53 Access and Registered Domain and SSH Key availability.
- Select a Region. This will fire a test to validate Route53 and SSH Key availability.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback! For specific questions about PMK or PMK free tier, visit our PMK forum.