A ClusterRoleBinding binds users or groups of users to a ClusterRole that have been created for a cluster.
Follow the steps given below to create a ClusterRole through the Platform9 Clarity UI.
- Navigate to Kubernetes>RBAC>Cluster Role Bindings.
- Click New Cluster Role Binding.
- Enter the Name for the ClusterRoleBinding.
- Select the Cluster.
- Select the Cluster Role.
- Select the check boxes for the Users and/or Groups to which you wish to assign the Cluster Role.
- Click Create Cluster Role Binding.
The ClusterRoleBinding is created and is visible on the Platform9 Clarity UI under the list of existing ClusterRoleBindings.
Once a ClusterRoleBinding is created, the users or groups of users to whom the ClusterRole has been assigned are able to perform operations specified in the ClusterRole.