A service is an API object that describes the way to access applications, ports, and load balancers.
A sample service template is available to create a resource YAML for a service.
You must be an administrator to perform this operation.
Follow the steps given below to create a service.
- Navigate to Pods, Deployments, & Services>Services>Create New Service.
- Select Resource Type as service.
- Select the Cluster with which the Service is to be associated.
- Select the Namespace with which the Service is to be associated.
- Input the resource YAML, or click Example Service Template and modify the template to suit your need.
- Click Create Resource.
The service is created successfully.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback! For specific questions about PMK or PMK free tier, visit our PMK forum.