A pod is a group of one or more containers and an ephemeral resource.
A sample pod template is available to create a resource YAML for a pod.
Follow the steps given below to create a pod.
- Navigate to Pods, Deployments, & Services>Pods>Create New Pod.
- Select Resource Type as pod.
- Select the Cluster with which the pod is to be associated.
- Select the Namespace with which the pod is to be associated.
- Input the resource YAML, or click Example Pod Template and modify the template to suit your need.
- Click Create Resource.
The pod is created successfully.
Thank you for your feedback! What did you like about this article?
Thank you for your feedback! How could this article be improved?
Thank you for your feedback! For specific questions about PMK or PMK free tier, visit our PMK forum.